When you want to stay more in Vietnam, just need to contact us, we will help you make your Visa Extension extend or renewal.
The procedure is so easy. Now we will instruct you step by step:
1. Send your copy of your passport to us for checking.
Please send a copy of your passport to our email firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com. After that we will send it to Vietnam Immigration Department to check your information before extending/renewing your visa. Then we will inform you about the visa extension fee and whether your visa can be extended/renewed as visa extension varies for each case.
The copy of your passport should include:
- The information page
- The Newest Vietnam Visa sticker (yellow sticker)
- The Newest Visa stamp (blue stamp)
(* Copy of passport should be clear, in high resolution).
2. Collect your passport and process your Vietnam Visa extension for you
After give you information about making your Visa extension or renewal, we will collect your documents to process your Visa extension or Renewal.
You can send them to us Via EMS – Post mail, or come to our office directly.
Documents to process Vietnam Visa extension/renewal for you include:
- Your original passport
- Temporary residence paper approved by the hotel where you live at or approved by local authorities where you live in (or ward’s Police Unit)
- If you are Vietnamese overseas or your current visa is separate visa, you need to prepare 2 passport sized-photos (4×6 cm) with a straight forward face
In case, you are in Ho Chi Minh City, please let us know your current address so that our staff will come in person to pick up your passport there.
Then we will give you confirmation time when your Visa will be done for processing. Normally it takes from 5-7 working days to process Vietnam Visa extension for you. But if you need it fast, we can help you make it done quickly.
3. Get back your passport
When your passport was done for processing, we will phone or email you to inform. You can come to our office to get back your passport or we will send it back to you via EMS- Post mail (The same with the way you send passport to us).
- You’d better extend/renew your visa at least 1 week (for 3 months visa, preferably 2 weeks) before your visa is expired.
- Before you apply for visa extension, your passport must have 2 blank pages at maximum.
- We assist for those extend /renew visa for the first time.
- For tourist and business Visa, this visa extension/renewal is only applicable for 1 month or 3 months (single/ multiple)
- For Diplomatic, Official visas, and other types of visa should be applied through the official agencies or government or business sponsor or contact the Vietnam Immigration Department in person.
* In Hanoi: No. 40A Hang Bai Str., Hoan Kiem Dist., Ha Noi
* In Da Nang: No. 7 Tran Quy Cap Str., Da Nang
* In Hochiminh City (Saigon): No. 254 Nguyen Trai Str., Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City
You can come to our office to make your Visa extension/renewal directly. No need to send an email request to us.
Our office address: Vietnam Visa Office
Address: Room A2, Vietphone Building, 64 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Da Kao Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Hotline: +84.968.817.525 (Mr.Eric) – +84.1284.313.195 (Mr.Nikko)